Sunday 28 September 2014

Rimmel London Wonderfull Mascara Review

The weeks review is...
The newly released "Wonderfull" Mascara by Rimmel London.




First impressions of the product-I love the packaging of the product,I think the rose gold adds a more classy effect.However I don't like the shape of it as its not very easy to hold when applying to the lashes.

"THE SECRET WEAPON TO FULL VOLUME 
WITHOUT CLUMPS.
FORMULA WITH ARGAN OIL LEAVES LASHES
FEELING SMOOTH & CONDITIONED.
ULTRA-FLEX BRUSH GIVES ULTIMATE DEFINITION.
CLUMPS KILLED. FULL LASHES REVEALED."

The quote above is what Rimmel London says about the mascara
personally I thought that the product gave me loads of volume to the lashes,but only if I curl my lashes before hand and then put 2-3 coats of the product on,but i found that when i didn't curl my lashes its takes more coats to build the volumizing effect
I agree with Rimmel when it says the mascara leaves no clumps-it really doesn't -AMAZING-



Argan Oil-I haven't really seen a difference in my lashes after using the mascara,but that may just be me and maybe time will tell.I will keep you updated if I do see a difference.

Brush-I don't like brushes that are massive and leave you with a clumpy lashes that stick together (ew)
But rimmel have got this just so,not to big or small just perfect! the brush is great for getting all the lashes that you want it too.

Price-I got this when it was just released so it was on promotional offer at £5.99 BARGAIN

Thanks for reading
Comment Below on any products that you would like us to review in the future.
-Coleen 
-Bellezateenvida
<3

2 comments: