Sunday 12 October 2014

Travel Essentials!

Hey guys!                                                                                          Welcome Back!

As I've been traveling around a lot this month,I thought it would be useful  if I did a blog post about what I take with me when I'm on a long car journey or on the train,feel free to let me know what you like to take with your when you're traveling in the comments.


Reading!
This may not be everyones cup of tea but when i'm traveling i like to read,whether it may be a magazine or a book,its also quite a relaxing method of calming yourself down if you get anxious of traveling.

                                                                        Beverages 
       Its very important to stay hydrated when traveling,to avoid travel sickness etc.I opted for coke as it was very early in the morning but a healthier choice would be water obviously.(Maybe i will get water next time.not)

Mints
I brought tic tacs with me just to snack on when i'm on the train,and I also think it helps travel sickness.And you always need fresh breath.

Music

Music is essential for me,especially if you want to block out everything else around you,if your not really into music you could listen to an audible book
http://www.audible.co.uk/
But for all you music people heres a playlist on some of the music that I Like to listen to when traveling
Bang Bang - Jessie J 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
Ed Sheeran-ATeam
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ
George Ezra-Blame it on me 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mt5d5hSyv8
Beyonce-Pretty Hurts 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXXQLa-5n5w

No comments:

Post a Comment