Wednesday 5 November 2014

Louise's LookBook (All about that Base)

Louise (sprinkleofglitter)  is one of my favourite bloggers/youtubers and I have been watching her videos and reading her blog post for quite some time and last week she uploaded a look book and no word of a lie I have watched it about 100 times ITS THAT AMAZING!
What I loved about this video is how happy Louise was: both with her body and in herself and how she embraces her body and shows it off. This made me feel very comfortable about my Image as I seen how comfortable Louise was with hers.
Also Louise used All About That Bass as her background music, I love this song as it speaks out to all kinds of body images and reassures us all that "every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top"  which exactly the message that Louise puts across in her look book and in her chummy chatter series with Zoe Sugg Aka Zoella.

Click the link above to watch the video

I think the main point that im trying to get across is that everyone is perfect no matter what size you are, and I think this video is a perfect example of that.

QUOTE FROM LOUISE
"I think it's pretty clear that I'm not the average model size- I'm a 5"7 and size 16-18. I'm completely in proportion and for the most part, I think I look nice. Obviously I have days where I feel like I need to exercise more or choose salads over pasta, but generally speaking, I feel good.
Being plus size does not mean you are lazy or have no control. It does not make you less worthy and it does not mean you are less attractive. Any woman is beautiful, all you need is confidence and to understand the shape of your body and how best to dress it. As long as you are happy and healthy, you're gonna look GORGEOUS." - Louise Pentland (sprinkleofglitter)




Thanks for reading.


Coleen.