Tuesday 13 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Review


For christmas this year I received the Naked Flushed Palette by Urban decay and I have been using it for a while now so I thought I would do a review.
Naked Flushed is a trio that consists of a Bronzer,Highlighter and a blush.

First Impressions-I was so excited when I received this,it felt so luxury,with the sleek compact design and the gold branding.I felt so sophisticated.When I opened the packaging I was really impressed by the size of the mirror which is in the lid of the palette,and its very handy when on the go and saves cramming a mirror into your makeup bag.


Bronzer-The bronzer is described by urban decay as a medium bronze but on my skin tone (pale) its more like a medium/dark.Obviously he tone of the bronzer will depend on what pallete you have.I have native.With all the products in this palette a little goes a long way as the pigmentation is really however this I find this powder is not suitable for contouring as its not matte and slightly orange toned.The bronzer has a really silky consistency and stays on the face for a good amount of time.

Highlighter-The highlighter is described as a "pale pink shimmer" which I totaly agree with-its super pretty and flateterimg for any skin tone.Although I find that if you put to much on your brush the highlighter goes chalky once applied to the face,so always be sure to tap the excesses of 

Blush-Blush is described as a “bright pink It’s a brightened, light-medium pink with cool, blue undertones and a mostly matte finish. The texture was soft and finely-milled but powdery, so the color was somewhat buildable but easily sheered out as it was applied.


I did some swatches on my forearm but as you can see the highlighter did not really  
show up due to my pale skin.But you can see the Bronzer (top) and the blusher (bottom)

My overall rating for this trio is 8 out of 10  due to the fact that I find the highlighter chalky and I find that the bronzer is a bit orange toned (on my skin) although this could be different for you,if so let me know your experience with this product in the comments.

Finally this retails at £22.00 and I think it would be a great addition to your makeup collection as you can use this palette for many things,for example you could use the bronzer in the crease of your eye and then highlight your brow bone with the highlighter.So it really is multifunctional.

Again let me know in the comments of what you think of this product or if your are going to purchase it in the future.

Thanks for reading

-Coleen



No comments:

Post a Comment